Thursday 15 January 2015

School Holiday Fun: Icing Biscuits

So I know this is nothing new, but hey if it ain't broke, don't fix it!


The girls picked out 2 cookie cutters from our (extensive) collection. They helped roll out the dough and cut the shapes. Bake and let them cool! (don't forget to let them cool completely!)
Then, decorating!


I made royal icing as the recipe for the biscuits used the egg yolk. 
I used spoons for the icing, knives haven't worked well in the past here. You could use piping bags or zip loc bags, but we didn't have enough icing to warrant the faffing.

Yes it can get messy (why I cleaned my floors first, I have no idea). But it's easy and keeps them occupied for a decent amount of time!


What's your favourite biscuit/cookie recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment