Sunday 1 November 2015

Halloween 2015

I thought I'd share some photos from our Halloween. I seriously love dressing up!
We have a very Harry Potter obsessed Chloe (luckily, otherwise I'd have to disown her!) so this year I decided to do a Harry Potter theme for our decorations. SO. MUCH. FUN.
I did a fair bit of research, pinterest and the like. But as usual bumbled my way through using a mix of tutorials, photos, imagination and flying by the seat of my pants!
It all turned out pretty well though!

 Just follow the spiders...



 Oh my gosh my Sorting Hat! I was SO happy with how he turned out, seriously, just look at him!
He was surprisingly easy to make too! I made a hat from thick card and sticky taped some arch shapes to make his eye sockets and mouth. I sprayed the whole thing with quilt basting spray and just draped the fabric on!


Mandrakes and a wand. I made two wands, but Chloe used one for part of her costume.

 Potions kit.







Eva was Dyna Mite, one of the Lalaloopsy dolls. I used this tutorial for the wig.


Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment