Saturday 13 April 2013

Strawberry Fields Dress (geez I'm original...)

This is the next thing I made up in my winter sewing. I did up a little long sleeve peasant dress in a thick cotton drill that I picked up as a remnant for $2!

I used another tutorial from Prudent Baby for this one. The instructions said it was a 2T and it fits my almost 3 year old perfectly. She's super skinny but also really tall so I did lengthen it a bit. I've made A LOT of peasant tops/dresses and the measurements on this were just right! I always have to do a fair bit of faffing (is that a word?) with the widths and lengths but this one was so good!

I really love peasant style tops and dresses. They are perfect for little girls, really easy to wear. I think they are really worth the fiddling around!

Still one more thing that I've done for Eva's winter wardrobe, I just need to get some decent shots of her in it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment